Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Monday Muffin Munching

It's Sunday evening and no one likes the thought of going to work the next day. Thankfully the pain will be eased a little knowing that there will be free muffins to go around at work tomorrow. With flavours from Sicilian Lemon to Triple Chocolate I'll have a tough time deciding what to go for. The truth is I'd be delighted if I could have one of each. In true junk food fashion it does makes perfect sense to go for a triple chocolate though.



We've already had a "Fruity Friday" at work but fellow junk food connoisseurs will probably agree that the mention of the word "fruit" alone in this blog is pure blasphemy. However, it's not so bad if combined with the word tart or cake so always bear that in mind. Other suggestions that have been going around the office have been Meaty Monday, Chewy (Chiuy) Tuesday and my favourite, Fry-Up Friday. Alright, I'll be honest, these have been the ideas going around my head.

For my colleagues that are reading this, don't forget to grab your muffin before Snack Hitler gets there first!

No comments:

Post a Comment