Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Monster Cuppage

It's been quite a while since I've posted and several people have been reminding me of this recently. Don't fret though fellow junkers, I haven't committed to a new healthy regime since the new year. If anything I've been eating out a considerable amount over the last few weeks and I'm sure those who have seen me have noticed a fuller rounder figure lately.

On to the important stuff, last weekend I enjoyed a casual dinner party hosted at my cousin's. We were all invited to prepare a dish for the occasion and as well as cooking a Carbonara I brought along a selection of muppet cup cakes that I purchased. I'd like to highlight that I haven't been asked to plug the site in any way nor do I expect any freebies in return. However, more information can be found at There For The Baking. If they do require a guinea pig, I am always available at short notice.

Anyway, that's enough plugging. Below is a an image of the cup cakes purchased, I'd opted for the muppets themed cup cakes over the more traditional looking cup cakes. It was a big hit with all the "big" kids including myself. Although they were heavy on icing, surprisingly they didn't taste sickly at all. The icing wasn't overly sweet and had a pleasant buttery texture to it. The cake themselves were still very soft despite being made three days earlier.


Overall they were a nice touch to a pleasant dinner and were a big hit. After all cup cakes have been the "in" thing recently. Move over doughnuts, they're for fat police officers.

The important question now is, what to order next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment