Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Cuppa Soup

Having recently moved into a new office at work we've been treated to free cuppa soup from two of the vending machines. Word got around the office pretty quickly and when I was made aware of this generous offering I had to sample it for myself. The two flavours available are Chicken soup and Vegetable soup, alternatively as has been suggested by many already, combine them both for Chicken and Vegetable soup.

I'm personally not a big fan of cuppa soup but as with Mcdonalds, there are odd occasions when I will fuel my body with such artificial products. The most annoying thing about cuppa soups though, isn't the taste. As you sip away at your mug, towards the end you notice lumps of powder that haven't dissolved. No matter how much you stir it you're always left with a little blob at the bottom.

I've already stopped using the machines at work, it's probably best to stick to Heinz.


No comments:

Post a Comment