Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Trick not treat

Halloween has come and gone again for another year. Fortunately, I wasn't bothered by any little chavs knocking on my door. It did occur to me on Saturday night that there are various sweets I could use to trick the little devils into thinking they've received a treat. In this country, the only confectionery that springs to mind that tastes revolting is Hershey's Kisses Almond flavour but sadly this isn't cheap.

On my recent visit to Hong Kong I did return with several bags of dried fruits and sweets. The durian sweets weren't exactly a big hit in the office but were quickly wasted as tricks on a select few colleagues. Next year, I'll be prepared and hopefully I can return with some monster devilish sweets from my visit to Japan next year.

So far I've only been discussing items that I enjoy but I welcome any recommendations to some God awful sweets in preparation for next Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment